A good driving question sets up a process of inquiry that the students are interested in and that guides them towards how they are going to do the work, and what kind of work they are going to have to produce, in order to answer the questions.
1. What qualities define a successful leader? (Social)
2. What is my plan of action for developing a healthy lifestyle that would create healthy habits for a lifetime? (Physical)
3. Do my emotions control me or am I in control of my own emotions? (Emotional & Psychological)
4. How do I develop a better understanding of my personal financially responsibility? (Intellectual)
5. How do I foster an understanding of service beyond self and in turn make my community a better place to live? (Social)
6. When does looks matter . . . What is a Quality/Polished Product? (ALL)